Avalon has partnered with Dr. Allen Salem and Idaho Falls Pulmonary/Sleep and Critical Care Specialists to bring you a one of a kind COPD Program.
Our vision is to to be the best “Hospital to Home” choice for COPD/pulmonary
patients in order to reduce hospital re-admissions. Our COPD program can assist in
reducing hospital re-admissions through the use of our resources.
- Registered Nurse/Respiratory Therapist on staff
- Our Medical Director board certified in pulmonology
- We can assure medication education and compliant through Home Health services
- Continued coordination of care with Primary Care Providers throughout entire program
- Participation in the Boehringer Ingelheim Hospital to Home Program to include Spiriva and Stilolto
- Individualized care pathways for all our patients
- Certified Respiratory Therapy program including an Exercise Physiologist and Respiratory
- Arrange Non-Invasive Ventilation
To Enroll your patients in our COPD program send a Home Health referral specifying COPD Program participation to Avalon Home Health. We start services within 24 hours and coordinate care pathways with Dr. Salem. Then we will communicate back to you regarding your patients care and progress.
Avalon has been locally owned and operated for the past 8 years focusing on providing Home
Health, Hospice, and In-Home care to our community. We are sister companies with The
Gables Assisted Living of Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, and Utah and have had shared ownership since 2016. Dr. Salem has been a Medical Director with us since 2014 and his passion enhances the care we provide to our patients.
Alzheimer’s Support Group
Find people who really understand, because they’ve been there too.
When We Meet
2nd Monday of Each Month
3767 Professional Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Join our Facebook Group
Join us as we discuss interesting topics related to Alzheimer’s and Dementia, and open the floor for discussion. This is a safe place to communicate and share your feelings, experiences, and fears. you can receive useful information, make friends, get advice, and learn more about this disease.
RSVP at (208)538-0114